Your MTB dreams are about to come true
Design your MTB holiday exactly the way you want it! Whatever floats your boat – from fast-paced trips into unknown terrain to pampering and wellness - our regions and hotels offer all this - in premium quality. The only prerequisite: your passion for biking.
With Mountain Bike Holidays you’ll enjoy a comprehensive carefree package for you and your bike – so that you can simply focus on your sporting pleasure. This includes a range of in-house services in the quality-tested bike hotels:
- Video-monitored bike rooms to rival Fort Knox.
- Repair service to patch up your two-wheeled treasure if things got a bit too bumpy.
- Guided tours that don’t start from some meeting point that you first have to find, but rather directly from the hotel – as the mountain bike specialists are already there.
- Individual advice and tour suggestions from our bike experts – because even the most secret trails are only fun if they are suitable for your bike level.
- Private guides, bike safety and technique training in our Elite and Pro-Hotels: We’ll take you and your skills to the next level!
- We of course also take care of your culinary and emotional well-being. Culinary delights and relaxing hours in the wellness area are also on the agenda in our selected hotels. So you’ll also feel completely at home away from the bike tracks.
When MTB adventures call...
...we listen! Choose between pure muscle power, e-biking, uphill, downhill or around the lake: you can decide what your mountain bike holiday should look like.
We’ll make sure that you have everything you need. Whether that´s trails & tours, enduro rides or bike parks. Whether you are a beginner or the king of the hill: let the fun begin!
A mountain bike holiday can only be perfect if the ingredients are “unlimited MTB pleasure”, “first-class service” and “perfectly matched hotels”! You’ll get more than enough of all of these in the biking regions of Austria, Italy and Slovenia.
Our promise to you: from newbies to biking pros, every MTB fan will write their own personal MTB story.