Marmot watching by bike
Especially in autumn the Region National Park Hohe Tauern presents itself colourful & multi-faceted. It's the best time for leisurely bike tours with less metres in altitude.
Your autumn experience in the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern
It's the best time for marmot watching in the Habachtal - the so called "valley of emerald". The bikeguides of the Bike hotel Tauernblick and Bike & Hike hotel Kirchner in Bramberg show you the best places and their favourite locations in autumn. A stop in a mountain hut combined with a traditional and regional meal is a must. There are also a lot of festivities in autumn. Are you ready for your individual autumn holiday?
Marmot watching by Bike
- 7 overnight stays incl. half board
- 3 guided leisurely bike tours with the bikeguides Gerlinde and Andrea
- 1 x Bike tour to the marmots in the Habachtal
- 1 x panorama tour to the mountain "Resterhöhe" on 2.000 m (ascent by cable car)
- 1 x castle tour to the "Schloss Mittersill"
- Wellness area
- Wildkogel-Card incl. a lot of benefits, e.g. free use of cable cars + bike transport
- Daily XENOFIT energy package
from € 699,00 per person in a double room