Dolomiti di Brenta Bike
On the trail of the bears
2 Individual circular tours Dolomiti di Brenta Bike
- Country: 136 km and 4,600 vertical metres
- Expert: 171 km and 7,700 vertical metres
Hospitality and technique working for bikers
- Special biker accommodation
- Luggage transport
- Road books and GPS tracks available to download for free
- Comprehensive network of signs, enabling you to follow the tour in complete safety
2 multi-day tours in stages
Dolomiti Brenta Bike consists of 2 multi-day tours, “Country” (136 km, 4,600 vertical metres) and “Expert” (171 km, 7,700 vertical metres) around the Brenta massif. Both tours go through the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, which stretches from the Adamello-Presanella group to the Brenta Dolomites. The tour leads through a variety of scenery with the mountain views in the Val Rendena and Val di Sole, in the Val di Non, Valli Giudicarie, Terme di Comano, and the high Paganella plateau. You can choose your own start and finish places, the choice of stages being planned individually according to your own ability.
Offer: Dolomiti di Brenta Bike Expert – Speedy
Have you already organised your DPB tour?
Would you like to discover the Dolomiti di Brenta Bike Tour, but have no time to do all the organisation? That’s no problem! We will organise everything for you: hotel reservations, luggage transport, maps, and all of the technical information for the route.
This is a circular tour in stages along the Brenta Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site: a tour full of emotions and adventure for mountain bike fans: 171 km and in total 7,700 vertical metres!
Dolomiti di Brenta Expert – Speedy from € 190,00
Speedy – the classic tour for bikers with no time to lose!
- 3 Days of mountain biking
- 2 Nights in 3 star hotels (1 night in a mountain hut/farm) along the route
- Luggage transport for 3 days
- Detailed map of the tour
- Minimum 4 participants – personalised offer on request