Kilian Roten from Leukerbad and Peter Callens show you the hidden trails and the most beautiful tours. Accompanied by the two guides, you will learn the most secret tips of the Leukerbad mountain bike scene. Host Martin Rossel also knows the region very well.
- Individual tour advice
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
Bike-Highlights -Parkhotel Quellenhof
- Mountain bike hire from RELACTION-Sport directly at the Quellenhof
- E-mountain bike hire
- Large bike room with repair workshop at the hotel
- Relaction-Sport 300 m away from the hotel
Tour & Trail
- Mountain railway Torrent with flow trail and mountain railway Gemmi are included in the Quellenhof-Pass
- Transport of bikes on the public bus service from Susten to Leukerbad FREE of charge
Bike-Highlights - Parkhotel Quellenhof
Situated in a very central location, the Parkhotel Quellenhof is only 150 metres away from the village square and opposite the Alpine Thermal Spa, and in the same street as the mountain railway to the flow trail.
Show all information
- Rooms and suites in 3 different styles
- Culinary delights with the Leukerbad TOTAL offer
- Valais Alpine Thermal Spa
- Sports arena
- Leukerbad Card Plus
Feeling good at the Parkhotel Quellenhof
Guests of all ages simply feel good at the Parkhotel Quellenhof. Stylish feel-good rooms and suites, the cosy terrace directly at the esplanade as well as the huge hotel garden for playing and relaxing also ensure that mountain bike guests get what their heart desires after the tour. The taste buds are treated too – the kitchen team uses fresh and healthy products to conjure the finest creations of the regional and international cuisine with much passion and dedication every day. A good wine from the extensive wine cellar is also served. Kids meet in the playroom directly next to the dining hall.
The Quellenhof Bike & More programme offers relaxation and variety during a mountain bike holiday.
Bike & More - Parkhotel Quellenhof
- Quellenhof-Pass – book the Quellenhof and get Leukerbad TOTAL
- Sport arena with tennis, squash, badminton, mini-golf, climbing wall and more FREE of charge
- Admission to the Valais Alpine Thermal Spa FREE of charge with the Quellenhof-Pass instead of CHF 23.00
Leukerbad - Wallis - Switzerland
Known as thermal spa, this region offers much more. 21 signposted mountain bike tours which may require quite some fitness and technique but can also be less challenging for leisure bikers.
Bike Highlights in Leukerbad
Show all information
- 300 Bike kilometres and 10.000 metres in altitude for bikers and E-mountain bikers
- Mountain railways with transport for bikes
- Free of charge transport for bikes on buses
- Flow Trail Torrent
- Leukerbad Card Plus
The hot springs of Leukerbad have been known since the time of the Romans and the region has remained a popular spa destination to this day. But there is more than just swimming here in the middle of this fascinating Valais mountain panorama in 1.400 metres above sea level. The holiday region of Leukerbad boasts, for example, a vast network of mountain bike trails. Bikers and E-mountain bikers can choose from 21 signposted bike tours with a total length of 300 kilometres and a total of 10.000 metres in altitude here. The more leisurely tours are, for example, the route to the Lake Majingsee or to Leuk-Susten. The leg muscles are not put under too much stress here and the lake as well as the historic town centre of Leuk invites to stay and enjoy a little bit of time.
A bit more difficult are the tours to the Flüealp or across the Torrentalp to Chermignon. Mountain bikers appreciate the view across the vastness of the Rhone Valley and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the four-thousand-metre-mountains of the Valais Alps here. Anyone who doesn’t want to use their own muscle power for the approximately 600 metres in altitude up to the Torrentalp best gets on the gondola cable car in Flaschen and takes a leisurely ride up to the middle terminal or to the Rinderhütte in 2.350 m above sea level. From here you can also start other tours like, for example, across the famous Torrent Trail to Jeizinen.
Mountainbike tour around the region Leukerbad
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team