The Vivamountain offers first class tour guiding from summer 2016 onwards! The two guides, Anne and Markus, show guests of the Vivamountain the best trails, the most beautiful photo points and the quaintest huts with tastiest mountain hut specialities.
- Top bike competence
- Ideal starting point for MTB tours
- Between Lake Zell and Großglockner
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
Bike-Highlights -Vivamountain Apartments
Bike-Highlights - Vivamountain Apartments
The new Vivamountain is located between the Großglockner and Lake Zell. From summer 2016, the new Vivamountain will open its doors right there where the legendary "BikeFunHotel Alpenhof" used to delight bikers for many years. The extensive know-how of the Hörl family will be seamlessly transferred into the new apartment house.
Show all information
- Heart of the house: the base camp = meeting point for all bikers
- Tour presentation by the bike guides at the base camp
- “Bike-Spa“ for your mountain bike
Modern & exclusive apartments
The heart of the house is the base camp. Here is the meeting point for all bikers. The guides explain tours and provide a multimedia presentation here and there is place to store your bike theft-proof too. Your biking wear, helmets, shoes etc. are kept in the box with personal equipment. Should you get caught by rain during a tour, this box turns into a dry box by using a hot air fan. The bike is taken to the "Bike Spa" after the tour. There it will be cleaned, polished and greased before it spends the night at the base camp again.
The apartments are built in a “modern Alpine style". The alpine atmosphere in a bright design brings the air and light of the mountains into your holiday home. Holidaying with friends and family? Our apartments provide one, two or three bedrooms. The house will be built as low-energy house and uses the power of the sun via solar and photovoltaic installations. The Vivamountain also offers plenty of other services. Bread rolls delivered to the room or a breakfast buffet in the bright breakfast room. Guided bike tours with the guides into the mountains and around Lake Zell, free admission into the neighbouring open-air swimming pool and discounted VIP tickets for the "Tauern Spa" thermal bath. On request, we also make arrangements for evening dinner in one of the neighbouring restaurants or inns. The Vivamountain sets new benchmarks for your unforgettable bike holiday. We already look forward to summer 2016 and YOU!
Practically everyone in the Vivamountain is a mountain biker, and that means fun!
- After a tour, jump into the the Zellersee lake
- Reduction in the nearby Tauern Spa Thermal Baths
Bike & More - Vivamountain Apartments
Pinzgau - Salzburger Land - Austria
2 guides, exclusively for Alpenhof guests, will take you on the best tours and trails!
- The longest trail in the Alps, biker cable cars and loads of fun in the bike park.
- Riding technique training in the valley, in terrain, and in the Bikepark
The Pinzgau District is the biggest bike paradise in the Salzburger Land. The region offers endless possibilities:
- Saalfelden Leogang lets you follow the tracks of World Champions; Saalbach Hinterglemm is one of the most famous biking regions in Austria.
New in the region:
- The Hochkönig area around Maria Alm, Dienten and Mühlbachis the world’s first E-bike region with a network of E-bike charging stations in the mountains as well as in the valley. You will push your fitness level on leisure tours between the grass-covered and rock mountains in the Salzburger Saalachtal.
New in the region:
- Three brandnew, attractive E-MTB routes suitable for everyone in the middle of the Salzburger Saalachtal Valley
- New single trail FLOW ONE directly in Maria Alm
- Austria’s highest mountain, the Großglockner, is located in the holiday region Upper Tauern-Bramberg National Park and its glacier peaks are constant companions on all bike tours
New in the region:
- New bike tours for leisure bikers around the Wildkogel and in the Upper Tauern National Park
- Transalp-tested trails are available in the Krimmler Achental Valley and the Mittersiller Felbertal Valley, the most beautiful bike tours along the alpine pasture summer huts can be found in the Rauriser Valley and the offer in Zell am See-Kaprun ranges from family-friendly versions around Lake Zell to the new, spectacular Freeride Trails at the Kitzsteinhorn (Bachler, Geisstein and Wüstlau Trail).
Over 1.500 kilometres of mountain bike routes, cool single trails, challenging bike parks, circular and Transalp tours as well as many international bike events are the flagships of Bicycle & Bike Pinzgau. Families and leisure bikers can choose from many cycling tracks and relaxing tours with just a few metres in altitude along rivers, around Lake Zell and through tranquil villages as well as routes along the famous Tauern Cycling Track from the Krimmler Waterfalls to Salzburg. The Saalachtal Valley with its gorges and ravines is also perfectly suitable for panorama tours surrounded by rock mountains. High-performance bikers can choose from a wide range of adrenalin-kicking routes while downhillers and freeriders enjoy one highlight after another in the bike parks in Leogang, Saalbach Hinterglemm and Kaprun as well as the Wildkogel Arena.