Your contact for everything about biking is the hotel owner Heinz himself. He is a qualified bike guide, a biking enthusiast, knows the most beautiful tours and happily will take you out and about into the natural surroundings of the Dachstein.
Bike hotel Hartweger
- MTB hire at the hotel
- In-house pump track
- Planai Bike Park, approx. 9 km away
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Hartweger
- Free use of the cable cars with the Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card
- bicycle garage with CCTV & bike workspace
- Repair service 5 days a week
- Free of charge pick-up service in case of a breakdown
- Special massages for mountain bikers
- Bikers‘ regulars‘ table
Tour & Trail
- 4 guided tours in 2 ability groups per week
- GPS hire or data download
- Weather forecast and weather warning
- The valley location is an ideal starting point for tours
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Hartweger
Ideally located in the valley, this bike hotel is situated in Weissenbach near Schladming. Sports and fitness are the main subjects here. After undergoing reconstruction and renovation works in the autumn of 2014, the bike hotel radiates with new splendour.
Show all information
- All-season swimming pool
- Sauna landscape
- Garden with sunbathing lawn
- Hartweger gourmet half-board and BBQ evenings
Sporty indulgence holiday
The host family promises ”something good for the heart“. And according to this motto, you will find a heart symbol everywhere in this hotel and its 42 rooms. As everyone knows, keeping your heart healthy requires sports activities. The programme at the cosy hotel of the Hartweger Family is very diverse. The in-house painting course is ideal for the quieter days.
Guests staying here will find a pleasant balance between giving and taking. This is also reflected in the very fair value-for-money ratio.
A precious memento or a small present for someone at home can surely be found in the little souvenir shop which sells local delicacies.
There are no more excuses for couch potatoes at the bike hotel Hartweger - the activity programme is just too diverse. Everyone gets to do sweat-inducing activities followed by well-deserved relaxation.
Bike & More - Hotel Hartweger
Bike & More
- Four-season swimming pool & sauna landscape with panorama sauna
- In-house massage & beauty treatments
- Large garden area with sunbathing lawn, playground
Bike & Sport
- Hotel-own Kneipp facility and tennis courts
- Playground for children
- Nordic Walking (free hire of sticks)
- Hiking (guided tours by the tourism board)
- Golf (20 % discount on green fees)
- Running tracks starting directly at the hotel
- Local stables
- Feel-good massages and beauty treatments
- e-MTB: hire, tours & introduction
Schladming - Dachstein - Styria - Austria
If you cannot find the right route for your bike tour in the bike region around Styria’s roof then you have not looked properly. 930 km and 25.000 altitude metres spread across a total of 48 tours.
Bike highlights in Schladming-Dachstein:
Show all information
- Movelo region
- Cycling track along the river Enns
- Downhill routes on the Planai Mountain
- Many trails
A total of 930 bike kilometres and 25.000 metres in altitude ensure that hardcore mountain bikers find what they are looking for. The 48 tours have been developed by bikers for bikers. The levels of difficulties range from idyllic leisure tours to routes with steep uphill and downhill stages. Racier paces provide the downhill routes in the Planai. The cable car takes you up to 1.830 metres above sea level before you race downhill on various trails. Narrow curve radii, banked curves and a variety of jump combinations let every downhiller’s heart beat faster. You must definitely take a few rounds on the pump track before you finish your day of biking.
But the Schladming-Dachstein region is not only an area for freeriders and downhill specialists. This vibrant natural landscape offers everything; the tour repertoire includes anything from the Enns Cycling Track through the three federal states of Salzburg, Styria and Upper Austria to leisurely circular tours like the Lake Spechtensee route for sporty families and difficult tours for like the Reiteralm route or the five-mountains tour or the region’s classic, the Dachstein tour which is taken in stages across several days.
Mountainbike tour around the region Schladming - Dachstein
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team