Young, dynamic, sporty, always in a good mood and at home everywhere, this is our bike guide Valentin.
True to his motto “Nothing half for the calf“, he always pushes the pedals with energy and motivation. The tours are carefully selected according to ability and condition: leisurely evening tours, training routes, challenging fitness day tours with top panoramic view.
Bike hotel Reipertingerhof
- Top bike competence
- Outdoor Centre Kronplatz
- Technique training
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Enduro & Parks
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Reipertingerhof
- Bike competence: Top qualified guide at the hotel
- Offered tours: Weekly programme in 2 ability groups
- Shuttle service with trailer
- Everything for bikes (tours, cellar, cleaning, GPS hire, workshop)
Tour & Trail
- Skiing in the morning & Biking in the afternoon (11.03.-17.04.17)
- MTB Week (4 or 7 days; 13.05.-22.10.17)
Enduro & Parks
- Photo service during downhilling and freeriding included
- Hire of protective pads, bikes and clothing directly at the lower terminus Reischach
- Freeride trail "Herrnsteig" and the new "Furcia Trail"
- Shuttle with bike trailer, use of the cable car
- Free of charge public transport in connection with the guest card
- Downhill taster course at the Kronplatz
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Reipertingerhof
The hotel is situated in a quiet location in Reischach, 3 kilometres away from Bruneck. As Transalp Point and only 200 metres away from the Kronplatz cable car and the downhill-freeride route, this hotel is the ideal starting point for your mountain bike holiday in South Tyrol.
Show all information
- Comfortable rooms and suites with modern amenities
- Classic cuisine in a modern style
- Wellness centre
- Large garden
- Outdoor programme
Escaping everyday life
The Unterpertinger Family has been spoiling their guests at the Reipertingerhof for the past 40 years and endeavours to provide you with a relaxing holiday in South Tyrol. Long-standing hotel traditions and service to a high standard are guaranteed.
Revitalise, feel at home and get pampered. The cosy rooms and suites provide the basis for this. The elegance and comfort create an atmosphere of wellbeing.
The hotel’s wellness centre gives you the feeling that you can control time. Finnish sauna, hammam, infrared sauna, heated loungers, whirlpool, solarium loungers, swimming pool and massages provide relaxation pure.
The culinary delights at the Reipertingerhof are an experience for all the senses. Martin Maierhofer & the Cookart Team treat you to creations from the classic cuisine in a modern style.
A fantastic “Bike & More” programme is provided for the time between biking tours.
Bike & More - Hotel Reipertingerhof
Bike & More
- Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, rest area
- Large garden with sun loungers
- Hotel terrace with bar service
- BBQ evening, relaxation
- Underground parking
- Free WiFi
- Late check-out
Bike & Sport
Kronplatz - Dolomiten - South Tyrol - Italy
This feel-good hotel, situated at the base of the Kronplatz Mountain, is the perfect starting point for bike tours into many parts of this country. Whether high up in the mountains, on never-ending forest paths or within the network of flat bike trails, which stretches across the whole of South Tyrol, everyone will find a tour that suits.
Bike highlights at the Kronplatz
Show all information
- 23 mountain bike tours
- MTB Freeride Kronplatz
- Summer mountain railways with transport for bikes
- Transalp Challenge stage location
- Giro d‘Italia
Have you ever discovered a World Heritage site by bike or have taken the Stoneman Trail Dolomiti? No? Then off to the Kronplatz-Dolomiten region. Countless tracks, exciting single trails, forest roads and paths through the woods criss-cross the Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park which became an UNESCO World Heritage Natural Site in 2009, and is one of the most beautiful nature parks in the world. The diversity and the experience of nature and emotions on trails, paths through woods and pastures, old military roads and smugglers‘ trails across long-forgotten passes are unbeatable. Depending on the individual physical condition, the pedals are pushed either leisurely or sweat-inducing until the destination is reached. In this way, every tour becomes a unique experience with lasting emotions.
Mountainbike tour around the region Kronplatz - Dolomiten
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team