We accompany you with passion on your discovery tours through the wonderful world of the Dolomites because it fascinates us too anew every time. Experience more. Enjoy more. At your Hotel Marica. We look forward to welcome you!
- The hosts themselves are qualified bike guides
- Bike, E-bike hire and repair service at our bike partner Paul Hofer
- Partner of the Dolomiti Bike School
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Freeride & Parks
- Easy & e-MTB
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Marica
- Manfred, the head of the bike guides, always fancies something new and likes challenging routes.
- Carola knows every idyllic place with a fantastic panorama and can tell some interesting stories.
- Gabriel is an altitude junkie and knows exactly which alpine hut serves the best specialities.
- Rustic mountain huts and South Tyrolean specialities for delightful stops
- Stunning panorama - in all directions, in the middle of the UNESCO Heritage Natural Site
- Tours from the vineyards of Bolzano to the rock faces of the Dolomites
- SPECIAL 2016: 24th week of the year Sellaronda, 30st week of the year: Giro Dolomiti, 34th week of the year: Stelvio Pass
- Daily bikers’ regulars‘ table on the sun terrace
Tour & Trail
- New bike technique training park – also in combination with a tour
- Bike technique training every Tuesday
- 6 guided tours in 2 ability groups per week
- Hotel manager and bike guide Manfred: in love with trails
Freeride & Parks
- Carezza Trail with cable car beneath the Rosegarten
- Lift facilities for great downhill tours starting directly from the hotel
- Downhill highlight at the Rosengarten on designated track
- Biking technique trainings
- Junior bike guide Gabriel: for extreme cases
- Photos of all tours available
- Bike magazines available at the hotel
- Bike-freeride trail: day ticket cable car Welschnofen € 22.00
- Mobil-ticket for 1, 3 or 7 days (for a fee): free of charge use of public transport and some cable cars
- Biking technique training with the Dolomiti Bike School at the Freeride Park Welschnofen 1 x a week
Easy & E-MTB
- e-mountain bike hire from Paul and tours
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Marica
The Hotel Marica is a modern establishment and situated in a sun-facing location. Bright, light-flooded rooms invite to enjoy.
A beautiful place with a very special aura; outdoor activities for body, mind and soul.
Show all information
- Quiet location
- Large sun terrace
- Wellness area and massages
- Vitalpina hotel with hiking programme on six days a week
Unique – Authentic – Sporty
The sun’s radiation and the surrounding nature and buildings were taken into consideration when the bike hotel Marica was planned. All rooms are positioned in such way that guests can experience the surrounding nature inside as much as possible. This provides strength and energy for the countless tours which are available in the region surrounding the hotel.
But it is not only the architecture that contributes to the energy-packed days at the Marica. The typical South Tyrolean cuisine, the all-round bike service and the amenities like the beautiful wellness area and the barefoot-path revive anyone suffering from the stress of everyday life. The magic of the legendary Dolomites turns the Marica into a very special holiday location.
At the Hotel Marica, pleasure is just as paramount as biking.
Our kitchen team surprises you with a special culinary theme every day and Carola will always recommend the best wine for you or invites you to a wine sampling session.
We are happy to show our guests what nature has to offer in terms of health and refining dishes during a cooking course or an herbs workshop.
Bike & More - Hotel Marica
Bike & More
- Especially popular: bikers sitting on the quiet sun terrace and telling their stories
Bike & Wellness
- Indoor pool
- Sauna and steam bath
- Hay light and fitness room
Bike & Sport
- 5 golf courses nearby
- Vitalpina-Hotel: certified quality
- Hiking tours on 6 days a week
- Climbing, high rope course
- Swimming lakes
Bike & Gourmet
- Local – homemade – fresh
- Hotel-own vegetable garden
- Culinary specialities
- Wine tasting sessions, wine route
Dolomiten - Eggental - South Tyrol - Italy
The Eggental Valley in the middle of the Dolomites is the ideal bike region for passionate mountain bikers, E-bikers and racing cyclists, for families and leisure cyclists.
With the best services and infrastructures all attuned to cyclists.
Show all information
- Flow Trail Carezza
- Gondola and lift transport
- Dolomites Passes that let the racing cyclist’s heart beat faster
The scenic location in the middle of the Dolomites is just made for mountain biking. Single trails at the base of unique rock formations, rustic alpine huts with pretty landladies for a delightful stop surrounded by alpine meadows, lift facilities and freeride tours with challenging ascents are just as much part of the tours as the cool trails afterwards. Beginners, leisure bikers, families or freeride experts who are looking for a special kick in amazing scenery will find here what their heart desires. The Latemar circular route is a classic in the Eggental Valley. Depending on which clockwise direction is taken, the tour can be a leisurely family tour that includes lift facilities to help with the ascent or it can be a challenging tour with exciting trails and downhill tracks for bike experts. A highlight of every bike tour is the sampling of unique South Tyrolean specialities in the alpine huts. This provides you with new energy and lets you look forward to the challenges ahead.
Mountainbike tour around the region Dolomiten - Eggental
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team