Host Markus is a qualified bike guide, knows every corner of the region and accompanies you on stunning tours. He is always there for you to provide professional supervision and insider tips about biking.
Bike hotel Pider
- Special packages
- Biking with biking legend Maria Canins
- Highlight: Guided Sellaronda tour (2-day tour)
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Freeride & Parks
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Pider
- Bike competence: Top qualified guide at the hotel
- “Bike & Hike“ weeks
- Special packages like the classic Bike Week package
Tour & Trail
- Trail & Freeride packages including Biking Up lift ticket (over 100 lifts)
- GPS devices for hire (more than 50 tours), free GPS data
- Technique training with Markus
- 7 nights, 4 guided tours, from € 475,-
Freeride & Parks
- Trail & Freeride Week
- Lady Trail Camp with Steffi Marth
- Located in the freeride elerado
- Dolomiti Super Summer Card with 100 mountain railways
- various freeride packages
- Rental of bikes and protectors
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Pider
The Hotel Pider is located in the quiet village of La Val / Wengen, the most traditional and greenest place in the Alta Badia. The hotel is situated in a sunny panorama location in the village centre and boasts a stunning view to the Kreuzkofel Massif
Show all information
- Recently renovated rooms and suites
- Extensive culinary offer
- Wellness centre
- Outdoor programme
Oasis of sports, wellbeing and nature
The 3-Star Hotel Pider has been completely refurbished and renovated. Reflecting typical South Tyrolean traditions, the rooms are welcoming and cosy.
The hotel is the ideal starting point for bike tours. Thanks to the wellness centre, tired muscles are quickly revitalised.
The head of the hotel himself lovingly creates a culinary parcourse through the Ladin and South Tyrolean cuisine.
The “Bike & More“ programme provides variety for bike-free times at the Hotel Pider:
Bike & More - Hotel Pider
Bike & More
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Newly redesigned hotel with junior suites and suites
- Wellness oasis with new Swiss pine sauna, steam bath, bio-sauna, infrared
Bike & Sport
- Weekly hiking programme in South Tyrol's first, certified hiking village
Alta Badia - South Tyrol - Italy
La Val / Wengen enjoys a first class location at the base of the Fanes Sennes Braies and Puez-Odle Nature Parks, a real bikers’ paradise in the Dolomites – an UNESCO World Heritage site. The sight of the Dolomite is an experience by itself.
Bike highlights in Alta Badia
Show all information
- 17 mountain bike tours
- e-mountainbike tours
- Summer mountain railway with transport for bikes
- Freeride Downhill Gardenaccia
Whether biking novice or experienced mountain biker, every kind of biker will find the perfect tour on two wheels in Alta Badia. The leisure tour to the Ladin farmyards or the tours from village to village along the river provide fun for the entire family and MTB beginners alike. Anyone who likes it a bit more challenging, prefers a few more metres in altitude and doesn’t mind breaking some sweat occasionally will find what they are looking for on tours like the one leading to the Holy Cross Church. Hardcore bikers can be found on the “hard trails“. There is hardly any asphalt but many forest tracks and single trails on the Sellaronda Tour. Only recommended for those who already have managed some metres in altitude and are in top physical condition! The region’s highlight is surely the Sellaronda tour. The Sellaronda Bike Day is staged twice a year. All four Dolomites passes are only open for bikers on those two days, and the scenery is especially enjoyable during this time.
The region is also known for its excellent tradition in the hotel and catering business which is maintained and passed on from generation to generation. With their language and thousand-year old traditions offer the Ladins, the inhabitants of those villages, hospitality of the special kind.
Mountainbike tour around the region Alta Badia
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team