Hotel Traminer Hof
Hotel Traminer Hof
The three bike guides Armin, Karl Platt and Uli are your contacts for anything about and around biking. True to the motto: “Downhill on tarred or forest roads is a pointless waste of altitude metres. We already bike when others are still stuck in the snow.“
Bike hotel Traminer Hof
- Bike hire
- Weeks for pros and season start
- New maps and tours
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Easy & e-MTB
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Traminer Hof
Tour & Trail
- Single trail tour, hairpin tour
- Weekly mountain biking technique training
- Bike camps with pros: Karl Platt, Daniel Federspiel, Thomas Litscher and the Rasenmähern
- 100 hairpin bend tours
- From steep road with obstacles to flowy natural single trail
Easy & E-MTB
- E-mountain bike Fully and E-bike hire
- countless easy & e-MTB tours
- Guided leisure cycling tour with wine sampling surrounded by vineyards
- 3-lakes tour with opportunity to go for a swim
- WINEpass plus: all public transport + museums in South Tyrol free of charge
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Traminer Hof
Surrounded by idyllic vineyards, this bike hotel is located directly at Lake Kaltern. This is the starting point for bike tours of all kinds. But alone the landscape and the culinary treats create pure holiday atmosphere!
Show all information
- Mediterranean Cucina Italiana
- Adventure indoor pool and sauna landscape
- Aroma shower, massage shower, heated bench
- Kneipp basin and Feng Shui fountain
- New panorama suites with air conditioning
Feeling good at the Traminer Hof
This bike hotel in Tramin is a place where you simply feel good. Sweating on a bike -some times more, sometimes less - during the day, then refreshing in the lake or the hotel’s indoor pool and enjoying the superb South Tyrolean cuisine accompanied by an excellent regional wine in the evening – this is how a day on your holidays at the hotel of the Pomella family could be and will be.
Hotel Traminer Hof
Bike pure at the Hotel Traminer Hof ****
The Traminer Hof is totally committed to cycling sports and everything revolves around the cleated tyres!
Bike & More - Hotel Traminer Hof
Bike & More
- Finnish, Turkish and sauna with organic herbs
- All buses, trains & museums in South Tyrol free of charge for our guests
Bike & Baden
- Outdoor pool with sunbathing lawn
Tramin - South Tyrol - Italy
It already sounds very promising when the region of South Tyrol is called “Sun terrace of the Alps“. Calling the south, the ”warm Southern Tyrol“, your home, means 315 days of sunshine per year and a XL bike season lasting from March until November!
Bike highlights in South Tyrol:
- Single trails for miles
- Ascents of the tougher kind
- Leisurely tours around Lake Kaltern
- Vineyards, colourful forests, tranquil lakes
- Rugged mountain landscape and vast Alpine pastures
In South Tyrol‘s sunny south around Lake Kaltern is the bike season longer than usual: namely from March until November. Tours through vineyards and blossoming apple orchards as well as on sunny high altitude trails make the start to the season perfect.
With the winegrowing villages Tramin, Kurtatsch, Margreid and Kurtinig in 220 metres in altitude and 90 kilometres away from Lake Garda, this is a not so well-known biking region in the south of South Tyrol. Situated directly along the South Tyrolean Wine Route, the area is blessed with a mild climate, olive trees, cypresses and palm trees. Boasting more than 300 days of sunshine per year, there is plenty of time to try the variety of biking possibilities. After the tour we chill in the old side streets and cellars with a glass of a good Gewurztraminer.
The highlight in summer is the sunrise tour at the Roen. A wonderful 360° panoramic view to the Dolomites, Brenta and the mountains of the Alps’ main crest combined with a cliff edge of almost 2.000 metres in altitude make this tour an absolute must.