Host Fritz is a qualified bike guide and knows the trails in and around the upper valley very well. Are you looking for a place to stop with an amazing view or advice about where it's best the stop for refreshments? Just ask Fritz and he will be delighted to assist you. He is supported by the guides of the Bike School Lenzerheide.
Bike hotel Collina
- Top bike competence
- Bike School Lenzerheide & Biking technique training
- 1.000 km of recommended tours
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Collina
- Bike competence: Hotel manager Fritz and guides of the Bike School
- Free ticket for the cable cars with transport for bikes
- Free of charge sports bus
- Bike hire trough the partners
- Free of charge overnight-laundry service for bike wear
Tour & Trail
- Biking technique training provided by the bike school
- GPS hire
- In-depth biking experiences – best insider tips
- Bikers’ get-together 6 days a week
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Collina
The Hotel Collina in the Lenzerheide is situated in a central but quiet location. The sports bus is 100 metres away and it takes only 15 minutes to get to Lake Heidsee.
Show all information
- Comfortable rooms, family rooms and apartments
- Restaurant Collina with sun terrace
- Hotel-own sauna
Come in and feel good
This is exactly what you experience when you arrive at the Hotel Collina with its informal, personal, family atmosphere. Paying attention to detail, this is a quaint, little 2nd generation family-run hotel.
Comfortable rooms and Grisons specialities prepared from market-fresh, high-quality produce are part of the hotel's pleasant services just like the large sun terrace and the hotel-own sauna, which are perfect for relaxation.
Other sports or even a day of relaxation at the lido, this is the Hotel Collina Bike & More offer for bikers who want more.
Bike & More - Hotel Collina
Bike & More
- Hotel-own Sauna
- Shower facilities on the day of departure
Bike & Sport
- Free of charge use of the mountain railways, incl. transport of bikes
- Free of charge sports bus
Bike & Baden
- Lido at Lake Heidsee with beach, sunbathing lawn and water sports
- Discounted entrance fee at the wellness spa H2Lai
Lenzerheide - Grisons - Switzerland
Whether the combination of 3.000 altitude metres and 8 mountain railways, the more comfortable panorama trails for leisure bikers or tours on the new, full-suspension hire e-MTBs, the Lenzerheide offers something for every kind of biker.
Bike highlights in the Lenzerheide
- 41 mountain bike tours
- Bike ticket 2 RIDE
- Bike Park Lenzerheide
- Skill Centre
- Free: Summer mountain railways with transport for bikes
A stunning mountain landscape, several mountain railways to assist with the ascent, a newly extended bike park and interesting mountain bike routes attract thousands of bikers every year. The mix of tours from rocky summits in considerable heights to family tours with easy ascents and plenty of possibilities for a stop, every biker will find something that suits. Piz Scalottas, Alp Sanaspans, Alp Stätz and of course the famous Rothorn are amongst the classics of mountain bike tours. The tour to the Parpaner Rothorn may be very exhausting and may take up most of the day but should nonetheless be part of your tour agenda. You could of course use the lift to get to the Rothorn from where you continue on the legendary Bike Attack Track to the Lake Älplisee trail, past the lake in direction Arosa and then returning by using the Hörnli and Urden gondola cableways. The Bike Park Lenzerheide waits as a treat afterwards.