Gerfried Gaugelhofer, general manager of the CUBE SAVOGNIN and passionate mountain biker, knows the area like the back of his hand. The qualified MTB guide shows you the region's most beautiful tours and trails.
Bike hotel Cube
- Top bike competence
- Directly next to the mountain railway
- Merida Test Centre & Biking technique training
Spezialisierung im Hotel
- Tour & Trail
- Easy & eBike
Bike-Highlights in CUBE SAVOGNIN
- Bike competence: Top qualified guides at the hotel
- Ramps at the hotel: With the bike from the reception to the room
- Showroom for storing bikes, directly in front of the room
- MTB Centre directly at the hotel
- Special bike packages
Tour & Trail
- Biking technique training
- Themed tours, adventure tours
- Hire of GPS devices
Easy & eBike
- Free of charge transport of bikes on the cable cars
Ideal for bikers, the Cube Savognin is located directly next to the lower terminus of the mountain railway and the swimming lake Lai Barnagn.
- Functional 2 and 4 bed rooms as well as suites
- Showroom for drying clothes and storing sports equipment in the front of the room
- Chill out and relax areas
- CUBE Club
- Fitness area and gaming zone
The right accommodation for every budget
Select a suitable room – 2-bed room, 4-bed room or the CUBE suite. They all consist of a comfortable sleeping area and the ever so popular showroom for drying clothes and safe storage for sports devices and equipment in front of the room.
Chill out areas in the lobby and on each floor, the gaming zone with game consoles, billiards, darts, pinball and table football, the sun terrace as well as the relax area with sauna, steam bath and resting zone provide rest and relaxation after a bike tour. Anyone with enough energy left can use the fitness area or visits the CUBE Club, the hotel-own disco.
The 24-hour bar serves snacks and drinks around-the-clock. Breakfast, lunch and evening buffet are provided in the self-service restaurant.
Bike and More in CUBE SAVOGNIN
- Bike & Family
- Bike & Sports
- Bike & Baden
Bike & Sport
- Fitness area with state-of-the-art equipment
- Weekly programme – programme with sports coordinator
- CUBE Active - MTB and fun sport equipment hire, rope course and much more
- Many indoor activities
Bike & Swimming
- Swimming lake directly at the hotel
Bike & More
- Unconventional architecture and urban design
- Relax area with sauna & steam bath,
Bike & Family
- Child care
- At least 5 tours suitable for families and hire of children’s bikes
Savognin - Grisons - Switzerland
Flowing trails, fantastic gravel pistes and perfectly organised bike transport with shuttle, mountain railway or postbus make Switzerland's sunniest region the best place for biking and training.
Bike highlights in Savognin
- Summer Card
- 29 mountain bike tours
- Insider tip: fantastic trails
- Bike transport
- Free of charge: Summer mountain railway with transport for bikes
“Savognin delights biker pros and leisure bikers as well as families with flow-trails, fantastic gravel slopes and perfectly arranged transport for bikes by shuttle, mountain railway or postbus.“ This is how this small, by “Mountain Bike Holidays” as “Approved Bike Area“-awarded, Swiss community in the canton of Grisons advertises itself. Convinced! This is exactly what we want from this year’s bike holiday for the entire family. Apart from the 800 kilometres of designated biking routes, biking is basically permitted on all hiking trails in the region between Tiefencastel, Julier and Septimer Pass. The selection is vast: The diverse Albula Tour where the lower section stretches across tarred and forest roads to dirt tracks and single trails, the Heaven‘s Door Tour to the pilgrimage church of Ziteil in 2.433 metres above sea level, the intermediate level Bela Vista Tour where the name alone promises superb vistas and far-reaching views or do you rather prefer the easy 6-Villages Tour?
Mountainbike tour around the hotel CUBE SAVOGNIN - Savognin
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team