Top-notch tour guiding with our bike guide Georg! With him you will discover the most amazing bike tours in the Zugspitz Arena. Whether easy or difficult tours, there is something for everyone. Plenty of tips and recommendations guarantee the right choice, fun and a brilliant atmosphere!
Bike hotel Ehrwalderhof
- Bike school & Biking technique training
- The hosts are enthusiastic bikers
- Bikers’ regulars’ table daily
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Easy & e-MTB
Bike-Highlights -Hotel Ehrwalderhof
- Bike competence: Top qualified guides at the hotel and the bike school
- The hosts themselves are enthusiastic bikers, trust their recommendations
- Our bike guide is at the hotel every day, discusses the tours with you & caters to individual requests
- Bike hire directly at the hotel (via Shop-Partner)
- Bike trailers for kids for hire
Tour & Trail
- Offered tours: in 3 ability groups
- Mountain bike trails and all-round service for man and bike
- MTB hire
- Bikers’ regulars’ table daily
Bike-Highlights - Hotel Ehrwalderhof
A small, quaint, lovingly and with attention to detail furnished family business located on the sunniest side of the Zugspitze right in the middle of North Tyrol’s biking Mecca .
Show all information
- Homely rooms
- Vast gardens
- Adventure playground and children’s playroom
- Cosy vitality facilities
Leave your everyday life behind
The Bader’s are the host family at the bike hotel in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. The hotel scores not only with its family atmosphere but also with its friendliness and comfort. Small, homely rooms and large suites, the cosy Tyrolean Stubn, a large sun terrace and the vitality facilities with Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared loungers made from Swiss pine and cosy hay bed promise a relaxing holiday.
Mountain bike tours, mountain hiking tours, climbing tours as well as canyoning and rafting adventures or a visit to the lakes and the swimming facilities can be found in close proximity to the hotel.
There are plenty of alternative holiday activities for bikers who want more than just being on their bike or for companions who are not so keen on biking.
Bike & More - Hotel Ehrwalderhof
Bike & More
- Small vitality oasis with hay bath and infrared lounger
- Sun terrace and beautiful garden with cosy spots to relax
- Over 5.000 m² of lash green surrounding the property, large playground
Bike & Sport
- Guided hiking tours with the pros of the Mountain Sports School Total
- Canyoning, rafting
Bike & Baden
- Free entry to the newly renovated adventure and family pool in Ehrwald
- Panorama open-air pool in Lermoos
Tiroler Zugspitz Arena - Tyrol - Austria
The Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena is one of Austria’s most beautiful biking regions and has received several awards in this category. Such a fascinating mountain landscape right in front of your eyes is a better motivation than any fitness coach.
Bike highlights in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena
- Z-Ticket: Summer activity card
- 103 mountain bike tours
- Freeride route “Forest Thunder“
- Summer mountain railways with transport for bikes
- Via Claudia Augusta cycling track
The Zugspitz Arena is a region that couldn’t be more Tyrolean: Quaint villages, impressive peaks, crystal-clear mountain lakes, welcoming hosts and a true picture postcard paradise. The valley basin is open in all directions and therefore ideal for biking. Comfortable or spectacular? You decide for yourself how you want to discover the region’s Tyrolean side of the Zugspitze by bike. Do you like steep tracks and like to accomplish as many metres in altitude as possible? Then you can select from a large number of challenging single trails in impressive mountain scenery far above the tree line. Or perhaps you are a MTB novice and only just started to discover biking? Then are the region’s leisure tours just perfect for you. Or do you prefer a racier pace? Then is the freeride route Forest Thunder just what you are looking for. Jumps, ramps and banked curves offer an adrenalin kick in the ”Approved Bike Area“.