Yvonne, the hotel manageress, happily helps with the planning of tours. Bike guide Markus and his team take you on tours and bring you closer to the fascinating nature of the Montafon Valley.
Bike hotel Grandau
- Bike competence in-house and at Sport Harry
- Hotel-own technique parcourse
- Individual tours
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Easy & e-MTB
Bike-Highlights -Sporthotel Grandau
- Bike guide Markus and his team accompany you on the tours
- 50% discount on hire of MTB and e-MTB at Sport Harry and Intersport
- Ladies Power – sporty gift for every woman
- Free bike folder
- Daily bikers‘ regulars‘ table with Yvonne
- Free security locks and bicycle cellar with CCTV
Tour & Trail
- Hotel-own technique parcourse
- Daily Guided tours in different categories
- Daily bikers‘ regulars‘ table
- More than 860 km of perfectly signposted MTB tours
Easy & E-MTB
- Special e-MTB tours with accompanying programme daily
Bike-Highlights - Sporthotel Grandau
This lovingly family-run hotel is situated in the middle of the bike El Dorado Montafon Valley, in a beautiful sunny south-facing location at the base of the Silvretta Massif. 30 well-signposted MTB tours spreading across 860 km promise a diverse biking holiday.
Show all information
- Spa with sauna, indoor pool, beauty and massage treatments
- Free children’s animation
- Family-run hotel with just 33 rooms
- Sporty, laid-back and comfortable atmosphere
Enjoy and sharpen your senses for the bare essentials
The bike hotel Grandau in the Montafon Valley is run with much love for detail by Yvonne and her husband Milko. Italian through and through, Milko had originally planned to travel and cook all around the world. But Yvonne could convince him that their happiness lies in St. Gallenkirch in the Montafon Valley. And that was good so because Milko delights the guests with magnificent culinary creations every day. The dishes prepared by the chef definitely carry the distinctive taste of his home country’s cuisine.
The sporty casual and laid-back atmosphere at the Grandau provides the ideal framework for your biking holiday. The emphasis here is always on having fun. There are also plenty of sports activities for non-bikers. Daily guided hiking tours in the company of a professional guide and the two 9-hole golf courses offer plenty of exercise. The Boccia lane, the barefoot path and the table tennis table in the large hotel garden provide perfect relaxation after all the physical effort.
The day‘s adventures are best talked over with like-minded people at the daily bikers’ regulars‘ table or during a cosy BBQ evening on the sun terrace.
Whether summer or winter, the bike hotel Grandau is set for sports activities and the relaxation required afterwards. The diverse accompanying programme has been put together accordingly.
Bike & More - Sporthotel Grandau
Bike & More
- Free of charge children's entertainment at the Montafon Activity Park
Bike & Wellness
- Revitalising massages
- Soothing beauty treatments
- Over 900 m² wellness oasis
- Resting rooms and multisensory showers
- Finnish sauna, steam bath and salt stone sauna
- Indoor pool with whirlpool and counter current facility
Bike & Sport
- Golf: 2 stunning 9-hole courses, green fee included
- Guided hiking tours with professional guides every day
- Boccia lane and table tennis in the hotel garden
- Putting green and table tennis
- Barefoot path
- Fitness room
Montafon - Vorarlberg - Austria
Almost 30 MTB tours were signposted during a large-scale operation. These tours have been collected in a free bike folder. The tours have been divided according to level of difficulty into blue, red and black tours. One could say that this is a really lucky find for mountain bikers.
Bike highlights in the Montafon Valley:
- 30 mountain bike tours
- 860 km of signposted tracks
- M3 Mountain Bike Marathon (with routes of three different levels of difficulty)
- Many E-bike charging stations
Clear ground for mountain bikers at the Alps‘ main ridge. The Montafon Valley is a paradise for mountain bikers. A route network stretching across 270 kilometres entices mountain bikers and E-mountain bikers to discover the Vorarlberg Valley, the mountain world surrounding the peaks of the Rätikon, Verwall and Silvretta mountain ranges, on two wheels. This bike-leisure region offers everything from easy tours on pleasant hiking trails to challenging downhill routes across interlinking trails with carrying passages. If the energy in your family or bike group isn’t evenly distributed and the fitness levels vary a lot then it would be best to choose an intermediate tour in the Montafon Valley, for example the Ganifer Tour. On request, mountain bikers are also welcome on this tour. There are also special family tours and combo-tours which include the gondola cable car.