The joy of biking & the love for the mountains connects us! Gottfried & Mark are enthusiastic single trail bikers. Nadja guides the ladies tours. We are ready to tour and can provide tips at any time. We show you the most beautiful corners.
Bike hotel Rupertus
- Bike & BIO Package
- Single trail and downhill trainings
- Bike park, hire, workshop
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
- Freeride & Parks
- Easy & e-MTB
Bike-Highlights -Biohotel Rupertus
- A Mountain Bike Holidays hotel for more than 14 years
- Bike park 200 m away, hire and workshop
- Bike & BIO Package and Downhill & BIO Package
- Children’s Bike Camps
Tour & Trail
- New bikers‘ bus (extended range of tours)
- Bike camps
- Training as a bike guide
- Guided tours daily
- 5 nights, 3 guided tours, 1 massage from € 545,-
Freeride & Parks
- 200 m away from bike park and mini bike park
- Single trail and downhill training
- Downhill & BIO Package
- Löwen-Alpin-Card: Free of charge use of the cable car
- 4 nights, lift ticket from € 441,-
Easy & E-MTB
- e-MTB hire in-house and at the partner shop
- Guided e-MTB tours
- Charging stations in the vicinity
- Löwen-Alpin-Card: : Free of charge use of the cable car
- 3 nights, 2 days e-mountain bike from € 341,-
Bike-Highlights - Biohotel Rupertus
This family-run bike hotel offers holidays “where everything is still genuine“. Located only a few minutes away from the cable car, the Rupertus is the perfect starting point for bike tours, hiking tours and other outdoor activities.
Show all information
- Modern, smart and loads of BIO
- Hotel garden with bio-swimming pond
- Relaxation area: wellness on 2 levels
- Vitality programme and children’s programme
Attention BIO-fans and gourmets!
The bike hotel Rupertus is an oasis of relaxation and revitalisation. The self-imposed ”Authenticity Guarantee“ reflects throughout the hotel, ensuring an atmosphere “as it was in the olden days“ – just in a modern ambience. The guarantee contains eight points and is applied to all areas of the hotel – living, culinary art, wellness and the activities offered at and around the hotel.
The hosts aim to respond to every guest individually and to look after every need of their guests. Such high hospitality standards turn your holidays at the Rupertus into an unforgettable experience. Some bike pros, which were based at the Rupertus during the MTB World Cup in Saalfelden-Leogang, have had exactly this experience. A group of stars in the bike scene return again and again – some appreciate the perfect location, some just can’t resist the superb BIO-breakfast created by Sophie Herzog …
The bike hotel Rupertus is not only perfectly equipped for bikers, there is also nothing left to be desired in all other areas. This is what turns a family and activity holiday into an unforgettable experience.
Bike & More - Biohotel Rupertus
Bike & Wellness
- Pick & Try garden and herb garden with bio-swimming pond (25 m long) and garden sauna
- Sauna landscape, massages, cardio room and Kneipp facility with barefoot path
- Relaxation area: organic garden wellness landscape on 2 levels with saunas and resting zones
- For a fee: massage, beauty treatments & packs with natural products
Bike & Family
- All-year-round child care (Mon-Fri) for children aged 3 and over
- Large family garden with treehouse and table tennis facility
- Mini bike park
Bike & Sport
- Vitality programme: hiking, morning workout, Nordic Walking
- Hiking paradise
- 15 golf courses nearby
- Rupertus Golf Week
Bike & Baden
- Hotel garden with 25m bio-swimming pond
- Free admission to swimming pools
Pinzgau - Salzburger Land - Austria
The Pinzgau District has been known as a paradise for bikers for a long time. This region meets all bikers’ requirements. There had been good reasons why four disciplines were staged here in Saalfelden-Leogang during the MTB World Cup in 2012.
Bike highlights in the region
Show all information
- Bike parks in Leogang, Kaprun and Neukirchen
- Bike Circus Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- Many MTB events
- Mini bike park in Leogang
- Hochkönig – first E-bike region
The Pinzgau District is the biggest bike paradise in the Salzburger Land. The region offers endless possibilities:
- Saalfelden Leogang lets you follow the tracks of World Champions; Saalbach Hinterglemm is one of the most famous biking regions in Austria.
New in the region:
- The Hochkönig area around Maria Alm, Dienten and Mühlbachis the world’s first E-bike region with a network of E-bike charging stations in the mountains as well as in the valley. You will push your fitness level on leisure tours between the grass-covered and rock mountains in the Salzburger Saalachtal.
New in the region:
- Three brandnew, attractive E-MTB routes suitable for everyone in the middle of the Salzburger Saalachtal Valley
- New single trail FLOW ONE directly in Maria Alm
- Austria’s highest mountain, the Großglockner, is located in the holiday region Upper Tauern-Bramberg National Park and its glacier peaks are constant companions on all bike tours
New in the region:
- New bike tours for leisure bikers around the Wildkogel and in the Upper Tauern National Park
- Transalp-tested trails are available in the Krimmler Achental Valley and the Mittersiller Felbertal Valley, the most beautiful bike tours along the alpine pasture summer huts can be found in the Rauriser Valley and the offer in Zell am See-Kaprun ranges from family-friendly versions around Lake Zell to the new, spectacular Freeride Trails at the Kitzsteinhorn (Bachler, Geisstein and Wüstlau Trail).
Over 1.500 kilometres of mountain bike routes, cool single trails, challenging bike parks, circular and Transalp tours as well as many international bike events are the flagships of Bicycle & Bike Pinzgau. Families and leisure bikers can choose from many cycling tracks and relaxing tours with just a few metres in altitude along rivers, around Lake Zell and through tranquil villages as well as routes along the famous Tauern Cycling Track from the Krimmler Waterfalls to Salzburg. The Saalachtal Valley with its gorges and ravines is also perfectly suitable for panorama tours surrounded by rock mountains. High-performance bikers can choose from a wide range of adrenalin-kicking routes while downhillers and freeriders enjoy one highlight after another in the bike parks in Leogang, Saalbach Hinterglemm and Kaprun as well as the Wildkogel Arena.
Mountainbike tour around the region Pinzgau
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team