“I am not and will never be a top biker and true to the motto 'focus on your strengths', I happily share my experiences, tips and news from the region but my main priority is to spoil my guests at the hotel“, says the always motivated and witty hotel manageress Andrea.
Bike hotel Agathawirt
- Top bike competence due to the Bike Centre Salzkammergut
- Guide Helmut is at the hotel every evening
- Main subject at the hotel for the past 10 years: Bike holidays for enthusiasts
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
Bike-Highlights -Landhotel Agathawirt
- Bike competence: Top qualified guides from the Bike Centre
- Top infrastructure for bikers
- Offered tours: guided tours in 2 ability groups
- Mountain bike test centre
Tour & Trail
- Technique trainings at the Obtertraun Bike Arena with 4.1 km circular track, incl. Rock Garden & trails
- Direct access to the Dachstein course and the Salzkammergut Trophy route
- Hire of Garmin GPS devices and free of charge download of GPS tours
- Special themed tours
Bike-Highlights - Landhotel Agathawirt
The bike hotel in the Salzkammergut is located slightly outside the centre of Bad Goisern, in direction Lake Hallstatt. Mountain bike holidays for enthusiasts has been the main summer holiday theme for more than 10 years. However, the focus is on fun, not competitive sport.
Show all information
- Specialised bike & hiking hotel
- Hotel rooms in the modern extension of the main building
- Restaurant in the historic part of the hotel
- Relaxation oasis
- Alternative activity programme
Hospitality with tradition
The Landhotel Agathawirt was already built in 1517 and is now, under the Hague Convention, protected as a cultural monument. It has been in the hands of the Schenner Family for more than 200 years and old precious objects are proudly displayed: lovingly restored frescos from the 17th century, Renaissance double windows and entrance portals made from Altaussee marble, beautiful wrought-iron window baskets, a sun dial, old wall fountains and a listed coffered ceiling in the public room.
The hotel rooms are located in a modern extension in the gardens of the historic main building.
The Agathawirt is not only a base camp for sportsmen and women but also a place where you can rest and relax.
Bike & More - Landhotel Agathawirt
Bike & More
- Heated & covered pool with attached relaxation oasis in the conservatory
- Sauna, steam bath, infrared sauna
- Large garden with sunbathing lawn
- 72 Salzkammergut lakes, guided mountain tours, Hallstatt and the imperial town of Bad Ischl
Bike & Sport
- Service package around the subject of hiking
- Hiking guide (2x weekly)
e-MTB – hire and introduction
Salzkammergut - Upper Austria - Austria
With almost 1.500 accessible mountain bike tracks, mountain bikers get to pedal properly in the Salzkammergut. More than 70 crystal clear lakes and countless rustic … provide fantastic views and get the batteries recharged.
Bike highlights in the Salzkammergut
Show all information
- 70 mountain bike tours
- Mountain bike competence centre
- Bike shuttles
- Dachstein course (tour lasting several days)
- Salzkammergut Mountain Bike Trophy
75 tours with a total of 1.450 kilometres and around 40.000 metres in altitude attract mountain bikers year after year. Bike feeling arises without further ado! The tours in this classic MTB region lead mainly across well-developed forest roads which are spiked with crisp trails. Blaa Alm tour, Hochmuth tour, Hoisnrad tour and Raschberg tour are among the classics of mountain bike tours in the Salzkammergut and are also a must in your tour repertoire. The World Championships in the past and the annual Salzkammergut Trophy also contribute to increase the high profile as well as the attractiveness of this bike region. A dive into cool waters after an extensive day of biking tells you that all the hard work is behind you.
Mountainbike tour around the region Salzkammergut
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team