Hotelier Hannes is a passionate bike guide and no biking question is too much, no trail too steep for him. Hannes truly provides an all-around service. He accompanies his guests on tours every week and he always has insider tips at the ready.
Bike hotel Lindenhof
- Individual advice
- Also “Roadbike Holidays“ member
- Extensive bike programme
Specialised as bike hotel:
- Tour & Trail
Bike-Highlights -Landhotel Lindenhof
- Discover together with Hannes Nindler the insider tips of the Nature Trail Paradise
- Summit crosses & swimming lakes
- Bikers‘ regulars‘ table
- Top bikes for hire (BMC & Merida)
- Many bike events
Tour & Trail
- Summer highlight: 2 guided mountain bike tours & 1 technique training included (July - September)
- Alpine-Adriatic World War Trans Alp: 14. - 20.05., 24. - 30.06., 03. - 09.09.2017
- Biking technique training & trail technique
- Trail camps & gondola biking
- USB stick with pre-loaded tours & maps
- Top offers for clubs & associations
Bike-Highlights - Landhotel Lindenhof
The Lindenhof, a family-run hotel for 5 generations, is situated in an idyllic location at the church square in the middle of Feld am See. Here you experience genuine and individual hospitality from the heart in combination with professional service for bikers.
Show all information
- Toque-awarded Zirbenstube
- Wellness area
- Crystal clear swimming lake with waters of drinking water quality
Bike hotel with plenty of charm and heart
Quality rather than quantity – this motto is not often put into practice as perfectly as at the Lindenhof. Far away from mainstream and mass tourism, the guests‘ requests and requirements are very individually dealt with here.
This starts already with the multi-award winning cuisine, continues with the caring consultation in the wellness area by the manageress herself and ends with the individually prepared bike tours. Hospitality from the heart is still alive at the bike hotel Lindenhof and this is appreciated by the guests. Anyone who is looking for a genuine family holiday has come to the right place!
“Summit crosses & swimming lakes“ – this is how to best describe the leisure programme at the Lindenhof. A dive into cool waters is well-deserved after an exhausting bike tour.
Bike & More - Landhotel Lindenhof
Bike & More
- 34˚C pool with spring water, sauna variations, infrared & steam bath
- sports massages, energy therapy
Bike & Sport
- Regionscard incl. surfing, sailing, tennis and much more
Bike & Gourmet
- Multi-award winning cuisine
- 2 Toques-awarded Zirbenstube
- Gourmet biking
- e-MTB hire
Bike & Baden
- 500m² Lakeside at Lake Brennsee for hotel guests only
- Loungers, parasols, changing facilities, …
- Coffee, snacks and cakes served directly at the lake
Region Bad Kleinkirchheim - Carinthia - Austria
The Nockberg Mountains, named after their flattened peaks, are a first class bike El Dorado for anyone who wants to enjoy their bike holidays off the beaten track, away from the queues and the masses.
Bike highlights in the Nockberg Mountains
Show all information
- 43 signposted tours
- Over 1.000 km of cycling and MTB tracks with 25.000 altitude metres
- Carinthia’s first E-bike region
Together & More – Bikers and landowners: In order to ensure that biking through woods and meadows can continue in a fair and good cooperation with the landowners, the use of all Nockbike routes has been renegotiated over the past months. In accordance with those agreements, there are new and improved signposts and further trails and tracks have been developed. Those innovations have been made in order to provide more comfort and diversity for bikers and, at the same time, to ensure the acceptance of this sport in the region. 700 kilometres of routes have been negotiated, approved and signposted.
The new Nock-Bike map is the map of the mountain bike and racing cycle region, has been available since spring 2015 and can be obtained from the bike hosts and the tourist office.
The advanced can race downhill across the Alter Almweg and dive into the 24˚C warm waters of Lake Feldsee or enjoy the thermal spa in Bad Kleinkirchheim afterwards. Anyone who prefers a more leisurely pace should opt for the tours around Lake Millstatt and take the Peter Pan bike ferry back to the starting point.
Daily guided tours for all ability levels, including shuttle and gondola service, can be booked at the Bike Competence Centre Krainer.
Mountainbike tour around the region Region Bad Kleinkirchheim
Post an enquiry
Thank you for your request. The request has already been forwarded to the hotel.The hotel will contact you directly regarding your holiday-wishes.
Your “Mountain Bike Holidays” Team