Ötzi Bike Academy
A bike holiday in Naturns
Biking for pleasure, mountain biking, or racing biking in 315 days of sunshine a year. One of the most beautiful cycle ways in Europe, along the Via Claudia Augusta. Countless kilometres of mountain biking possibilities, mountain passes rich in curves for racing bike fans, and numerous trans-alp classics. These are some of the reasons why you should spend your biking holiday in the only certificated Alpine Wellness Resort in South Tyrol.
Services provided by the Ötzi Bike Academy:
- 16 guided tours each week in different ability groups, and a bike season that runs from March to November
- Longest bike season in the Alps – March until November
- 2-day technique seminars with video analysis for beginners and the advanced
- Enduro Days
- Official FOCUS Test Centre (mountain bikes and e-mountain bikes)
- Special weeks with professionals for preparation for the season
- 14 local guides, private guiding and group accompaniment
Mountain biking in South Tyrol (Vinschgau District – Tramin)
Mild climate, fantastic bike tours and culinary delicacies: South Tyrol has always been popular with bikers and that in any season.
Highlights of the region:
- MTB pilot project Vinschgau District: end-to-end network of tracks between Naturns and Latsch with classified and signposted tracks
- 22 km alpine trail “Eule - Owl“: the new mountain railway to the Weiler Aschbach
Whether leisurely or sporty, bikers will find an attractive biking region between the Vinschgau District to the west and the Dolomites in the east. And the best thing is: 315 days of sunshine and a XL bike season from March until November provide bikers with plenty of time to discover the wide range of bike routes. Mild climate, great bike tours and culinary delights; South Tyrol has always been popular with bikers and that in every season.
Experienced bikers who are not scared of heights will feel especially at home in the Vinschgau District where tours in more than 1.000 metres of altitude are the norm and not the exception. A hot tip for all kinds of bikers is the Latsch Sonnenberg. Apart from the really narrow tracks, there are also great trails for less experienced bikers. In addition, there is also a cable car that provides transport for bikes.