The perfect Mix!
The selection on offer from the Mountainbike school in the Mountainbike center Salzkammergut is broad. At the Mountainbike school you can take an individual guide to explore the mountains, or experience mountain biking in the Salzkammergut region as part of a group, or refine your biking technique intensively in preparation for your next mountain bike tour. There is such a variety on offer from the Mountainbike center Salzkammergut, which matches the diversity that the Salzkammergut area offers to bikers.
Services provided by the Mountain Bike Centre Salzkammergut:
- Exclusively state qualified, local guides
- Private guides, group and technical training
- Performance diagnosis and training advice
- Taster bike offers
- Special weekends - see website
- Rental bikes; delivery service to your accommodation
- Workshops on bike repair, cleaning, nutrition etc
- Information evening about the bike region, in your accommodation
- GPS unit hire; large selection of GPS tours
- Track inspection of the various Salzkammergut Trophy stages with Helmut Simonlehner available from April
- e-MTB tours incl. introduction
Mountain biking in the Salzkammergut
75 tours with a total of 1.450 kilometres and almost 40.000 metres in altitude attract many mountain bikers year after year. Bike feeling comes here naturally.
Highlights of the region:
- Bike Arena
- Pump track at the BSFZ Obertraun
- Blaa Alm tour
- Salzkammergut Trophy
75 tours with a total of 1.450 kilometres and around 40.000 metres in altitude attract mountain bikers year after year. Bike feeling arises without further ado! The tours in this classic MTB region lead mainly across well-developed forest roads which are spiked with crisp trails. Blaa Alm tour, Hochmuth tour, Hoisnrad tour and Raschberg tour are among the classics of mountain bike tours in the Salzkammergut and are also a must in your tour repertoire. The World Championships in the past and the annual Salzkammergut Trophy also contribute to increase the high profile as well as the attractiveness of this bike region. A dive into cool waters after an extensive day of biking tells you that all the hard work is behind you.