Professional guided bike tours for beginners to experts
Summer 2016 marks 20 years of biking with Bikeguiding Zugspitzarena. The bike guiding team guarantees perfect biking pleasure for every ability. The Tyrolean Zugspitzarena, as a base for fantastic bike tours in all directions of the compass, has developed into a “bike mecca" of the Alps.
Services provided by Bikeguiding Zugspitzarena:
- 3 different ability groups each day, with technical training
- 8 professional bike guides; perfect biking pleasure for every ability
- Freeride tours and downhill workshops
- Top rental bikes with delivery service to your accommodation
- Enduro & trail tours optionally supported by lift facilities
- e-MTB tour with specially adapted technique training
- Rental bike order: Sport Nagele
Mountain biking in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena
Comfortable and leisurely or spectacular and racy – decide for yourself how you want to discover the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. More than 100 tours on over 3.000 kilometres and 100.000 metres in altitude will leave you spoilt for choice.
Highlights of the region:
- Challenging single trails
- Leisure tours
- Freeride Lermoos (Forest Thunder route)
The Zugspitz Arena is a region that couldn’t be more Tyrolean: Quaint villages, impressive peaks, crystal-clear mountain lakes, welcoming hosts and a true picture postcard paradise. The valley basin is open in all directions and therefore ideal for biking. Comfortable or spectacular? You decide for yourself how you want to discover the region’s Tyrolean side of the Zugspitze by bike. Do you like steep tracks and like to accomplish as many metres in altitude as possible? Then you can select from a large number of challenging single trails in impressive mountain scenery far above the tree line. Or perhaps you are a MTB novice and only just started to discover biking? Then are the region’s leisure tours just perfect for you. Or do you prefer a racier pace? Then is the freeride route Forest Thunder just what you are looking for. Jumps, ramps and banked curves offer an adrenalin kick in the ”Approved Bike Area“.